Game id: com.neuromotion.mightier
PLEASE NOTE! While Mightier is free to download, a Mightier Membership is required. Find out more at Mightier.com
Mightier helps children (ages 6 – 12) who struggle with their emotions. This includes kids who have a tough time with tantrums, feelings of frustration, anxiety, or even a diagnosis like ADHD.
Our program was developed by clinicians from Boston Children’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School and is designed to create a fun and engaging way for kids to practice emotional regulation through play….and become Mightier!
Players wear a heart rate monitor while they play, which allows them to see their emotions and connect with them directly. As they play, your child reacts to their heart rate. As their heart rates go up, the game gets harder to play and they practice how to bring their heart rate down (take a pause) in order to earn rewards in the games. Over time and with routine practice/play, this creates “Mightier moments” where your child breathes, pauses, or uses one of their practiced cool down strategies automatically when facing real world challenges.
A WORLD OF GAMES
Over 20 games on the platform and 6 worlds to conquer, so your child will never get bored!
Your child’s visual representation of their heart rate. This will allow them to see their emotions and connect with them directly.
Who will teach your child emotional management skills when they find themselves in extreme duress.
Collectable creatures that represent big emotions. These will help your child connect with their range of emotions in a fun, new way.
● An online hub to access a dashboard of your child’s progress
● Customer support from licensed clinicians
● Tools and resources to help navigate your Mightier parenting journey.
• Lavalings now appear randomly based on their rarity. Search the regions for rares and uncommons to fill your collection!
• Players can unlock Lavaling pictures to use for their profile! Collect Lavalings to unlock new profiles in the Collection Book.
Copyright© 2020 Android1free