Game id: net.countrymania.morse
Morse Mania is a fun educational game that helps you master the Morse code while advancing through a number of exciting levels, teaching several new letters at a time.
The app starts with the easiest letters (E and T), moving to more complicated ones, comprised of more sound tokens. Once you master all the letters, it teaches you numbers and other characters.
– 20 regular levels teaching you 40 symbols: letters A-Z, numbers and several other common symbols.
– 8 challenge levels, ensuring you master all letters and symbols.
– Hints (for free!) when you need help.
– Explore mode if you want to hear the symbols before starting to learn them.
– Customizable sound frequency: 400 to 1000 Hz.
– Adjustable speed: from 5 to 45 WPM (words per minute). Less than 20 is not recommended though, as it doesn’t help you to actually learn the language.
– Ability to jump to the past levels to revise, or skip some if you’re already familiar with certain characters.
– More levels: 23 new levels now include words of various lengths.
– More settings: ability to change keyboard layout, add background noise, set Farnsworth speed (WPM for spaces).
– Levels screen for easier level switching, highlighting completed ones.
– Repeat button at the end of the level.
– Volume reminder in case you start the game while your phone is on mute.
– Way to support the developer in case you like the game.
– Various small bug fixes and performance improvements.
Copyright© 2020 Android1free